Monday, January 14, 2019

Aunt Kelly 18 caught in the shower VIDEOS

I came in, hot and sweaty, from doing some yard work.
"I'm going to take a shower now, ma'am."
"Okay, I'm going to the market, be back soon."
I stripped, and got in the shower. 
I thought she was gone, and started stroking my penis.
She walked into the bathroom, and said, "I thought you might."
I gasped ...
"Get OUT."
I did. 
She grabbed a towel, and dried most of the water off me, but I was still damp.
"Come along with me."
She led me to the living room ... a blanket already laid out on the floor.
"Get down there, on your knees, bottom up high, forearms and head on the ground."
I did so and saw the carpet beater in her hand.
The carpet beater began striking my bottom 



and I sobbed ... and I moaned... and I sobbed.

"In the corner THERE.  I've got my nanny camera on you, linked to my phone. I will be watching, and I will know if you move, while I'm gone."
I went in the corner and stood there, while she went to the market. 
She returned, and put bags away, without speaking to me, then busied herself in the kitchen...
Then said, "Get over here."
I did.  "Bend over the arm of the couch."
I did, and she inserted a carved piece of ginger root into my anus ...
then proceeded to beat my bottom ... again ...with the carpet beater.
As I moaned .... 



and sobbed.  

"Get back in the corner, and don't let that ginger slip out."
Sobbing , I returned to stand in the corner.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Paddled while bent over M&S VIDEO